2017/12/27

Never enough of Opium

What a coincidence. You ask 'Santa' for a perfume and before you know it, you got three. Exactly same once haha. This became our little tradition. Every Christmas all family members get a nice perfume. For last few years i have been obsessed with Chloe. Last year I added a Burberry into my collection. This time around I added Yves Saint Laurent. Black Opium to be exact. I have tried Opium by YSL previously and loved it. I switched it up now and parents surprised. Even each other. So now I have a nice full collection and lots of options. Cheers.


Two different sizes and a travel version. From my search Debenhams and John Lewis have actually sold out. Guess that' s what you get with it being holiday season, right. But The Perfume Shop goes from 50 pounds for 30 ml. And so. Boots and possibly Superdrug are same on price. If you are lucky enough you should get nice festive sale.
Previously I have always used really flowery and girly scents. As I grow older I realised I like a stronger and kind of unisex scent. Feel like this combination with my own makes pretty feminine kickass vibe. I guess. That really is the only way I can describe it.
Makes me feel like the strong and independent woman, we all are trying o be.
Is that what you are going for? Well give this a go. I sure recommend.
What about you? What is your choice?

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára